Monday, August 29, 2011

Wide Eyed Wonder




I took a walk this morning for the first time in months.  I noticed the scenery of  the beautiful landscape that I could enjoy anytime I want to.  This is yet another thing I have taken for granted.
During this walk I came face to face with a doe.  We stared at each other for a few seconds until  I said "good morning" and her white tail flew up and she ran away.  She is just and example of wildlife I can and have encountered daily. I admired trees, cat tails, woods and an open land that had the appearance of a meadow.  I had a wonderful time on this beautiful crisp morning as Morrisville is entering an early fall.

It is strange how a person can get so far away from the person they are. It happened to me.  I was at a crossroad where I was not even sure if the person I was ever existed. But she was still in there...The person I could actually like. The woman that can enjoy simple pleasures of God's creation. I am actually enjoying life again.  There is so much beauty in my normal life.  Good friends, loving family as well as a new appreciation for the creation of God.

I still don't feel well.  I was hoping the walk would help renew my energy.  I am sleepy and almost lethargic.

No comments:

Post a Comment