Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Troubled Tuesday

Morning Chapel

I'm so fickled, I woke this morning and no longer had a desire for a tortoise. To think Saturday morning I was ready to fight because Doug said no.  I think it was more that he had his say and that was the way it was going to be that bothered me.  No discussion just no you don't need one......well of course that just make the rebellious nature in me flare.  I can't expect him to be head of house, make the final decision part of the time and get mad when it doesn't suit my wants.  I am married to the most awesome man. I am blessed to be with someone I want to be with everyday, that I miss when he is away and enjoy his showers of attention when we are together....no one would guess we have been married 26+ years......I wish everyone could have what we have.
I am missing my children. AJ (19) and Wyatt (13) left for Senior Camp At Camp Shiloh Ministries on Sunday.  AJ planned to go, Wyatt was a last minute decision. I hope they have fun and are touch by the Lord during this special time.  For one week they are taken from the world and it's influences and ministered to while having an amazingly fun time. Night chapel is wonderful.  It is like a concert, then there is a message and a time of prayer and personal ministry.  
I miss my boys but I hope (especially Wyatt) that this week is life changing. Richard Zacek is the camp director and he has been keeping us up to date with pictures on facebook and a daily log on his personal blog.
It has just been me and my little one...Jesse and I went to town to mail a letter to the boys and by Big M for an Ice Cream run. Jesse has not been a very good boy today.....I think an early bedtime is a wonderful idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment