Thursday, August 25, 2011

Certainty



A conversation with my husband last night that normally would have sent me whirling down in a tailspin, amazingly didn't fill me with concern.  A few months ago it would have.  God has done many works in me over the last few months and I have faith that our future is in His hands. No matter what situation is placed in front of us, God has a plan.  Even though things are pretty hazy at the moment, I trust my husband to make the best decisions for our family. I most certainly trust God.  I may never know the why, but maybe the events that are unfolding are answers to prayer. 

Matt 6
 25 “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. And aren’t you far more valuable to him than they are? 27 Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?

31 “So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ 32 These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. 33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
 34 “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment