Monday, January 6, 2020

Feeling Out of Control

I have no idea where to turn. I believe I have people who cares about me but not enough to help me through another dark time in my life.
I feel frightened most of the time. I feel everything I try is doomed to failure. My youngest son does not belong in public school and I am struggling to get us back on track with homeschooling. I know we can accomplish great things, I just have to figure out how. When I started this I knew it would not always be easy but I knew he would be a good student. I just have tp step up to be a good leader.

Debt is mounting daily. I am trying to help us out with my part time job but it feels like trying to dig a hole with the tide coming in.
My anxiety and depression his crippling. There are days I just want it all to end. Just go to sleep and not wake up. The weird part is, even though I see death as an escape, I truly don't want to die.
I have lost people in the past and the pain I feel without them I do not want to put the on someone else.  Prayer and the thoughts of my family, the people I love and cherish keep me here. Even though here at times is unbearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment