Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sheron Day


Sheron days are not fun days.  It is a day when I feel drained, tired, frustrated and pretty much disappointed in myself.  I know if I could manage to get my thoughts off self loathing I could possibly salvage the morning and make this a good day.
I am disappointed in myself for taking advantage of Doug's generosity.  He gave me my credit card to pay my tuition for Gum Paste and Fondant Class and to buy class kit.  I bought the whole 199.99 kit that supplies all I need for all three classes and a few extras like the tool organizer.  Although I had a 40% off coupon and will save money in the long run I dread when the bill comes in. He is in a bad mood this morning so I will wait about confessing my self loath and reason for it.
I have tried very hard to be a good wife.  I go through spells where I feel I more than earn my keep with the work I do here, then I picture the cost of room, board, utilities and spending that I am not contributing to. I realize I could never work hard enough to provide my share....I tried asking  before spending any money, but that didn't last long.  I guess I must try harder...

No comments:

Post a Comment