Monday, September 12, 2011

Exhausted but Still Going

I recently started a cake decorating course.  I have been to only one class and really enjoyed it.  Because last Monday was a holiday there was no class.  We are picking up today on session two.  I made my first cake for  our church Baptism and picnic.  I did techniques not covered but the class, but was in our curriculum and practice boards.


Fortunately I did all my prep work last night.  Cooked white chili to share with the Grabiecs today and heading to drop the boys off and to Dewitt for my next course.  I am extremely tired and ready for bed, but at the same time excited to be going to my class.  I love cooking and wanted to know how to decorate sweets...it is a blessing to me to take this opportunity for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment