Friday, June 10, 2011

We refused our vaccinations this year because they combined the medicine with the H1-N1.  Doug and I don't trust this newer medication,  May have to rethink that decision next year.  


Looks like I have the flu.  I was hoping for anything but that. My body aches are severe and when I least expect it I catch a chill, bumps and all.  I'm just trying to survive until time to get Jesse to bed. It has been a long time since I felt this physically miserable.
I can't believe my kids.  Wyatt is sleeping on the couch and AJ, I believe is up in his room. Wyatt had this stuff last week and I babied him. He has to understand how bad I am feeling. Oh well he is just 13, I shouldn't take it personally. Praying Doug and AJ doesn't catch it.  Seven days till Georgia and feeling like this on the way down would suck.
** Since posting this yesterday I have reasons to believe it may be strep instead of Flu.  They have the same symptoms and Although the body pains have diminished, I woke this morning with a wicked sore throat.  I guess if things don't improve by Monday, I'll be going into see Dr Jeffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment