Friday, June 10, 2011

The Hangover



The last three or 4 days I have woken with the worst headache, feeling groggy and my joints are stiff.  I was beginning to think I was getting really sick, but after reading a few quick articles I believe it is do to dehydration.  I don't drink enough and practically live on coffee which is a diuretic.  I'm going to force myself to drink (h2o) and hopefully tomorrow morning will be a different story.
I must force myself off my backside and start some housework.  Jesse woke up wet at one thirty, I have to change the bedding before Doug goes to bed.  I have no real agenda today.  I may try and rest and start over tomorrow morning...I may get feeling better and do what needs to be done today.  Either way I am sure things will come together before we are suppose to leave on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment