Monday, June 6, 2011

Day Off or Off Day?



Sitting in my sun room gazing out the window I can admire my work.  From here I can see the vegetable garden and the new bird feeder in the back yard.  I put in another four hours last night. finishing the the flower bed, vegetable garden and hanging a bird feeder, planting a hummingbird trumpet and planting daffodil bulbs. I have about 50 of them I harvested on Saturday. We are running low on mulch again...I suppose I need to pln yet another trip to the dump.
Although there is still so much I want to accomplish, I plan to take  the day off from my yard.  My two younger sons have nasty colds and they are just miserable. The only problem with enjoying the out doors is my neglecting the inside of the house.  I am the only one who cleans so it is constant battle.  Doug has gone to do our grocery shopping. One chore I am grateful he took on. He is now home, groceries put away and I am thinking of taking my sick little love up for his nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment