Sunday, April 24, 2011

Victory



I have been living less than a victorious life.  Funny how we allow lies to enter our lives and steal our joy...
That is just what I did.  I forgotten who I was and what was done for me.  Jesus gave his life for me.  Through his suffering I have healing, through his death I have life and through his resurrection I have victory in all things.
It is time for me to stop acting defeated and to stand and accept who I am. I am taking this Easter to reclaim my life from the enemy.  All these things I think I can't do I know I can because all things can be done through Christ Jesus who brings strength. Today is a celebration of His victory over the grave and I am so thankful that I can also celebrate my victory from bondage. Without His sacrifice I would not have a chance at redemption. Without His Victory I would not have freedom from sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment