Saturday, April 23, 2011

Starting Over




Sometimes in this life we have to face our past and make a decision whether to continue on our current path or have the courage to say enough is enough and make changes for the better. I love my life. I don't want to do anything to compromise it.  I am a wife of 26 years. I met my husband when I was 18. Doug saved me from what could have been a life of disaster.  I was heading down the road of becoming a trailer park queen. He changed my direction and we have built a life and a relationship that works for us...together we have three wonderful sons. AJ age 19, Wyatt age 13 and Jesse who is only 2. 

I'm not going to elaborate on the mistakes I have made. These last couple years have been a whirlwind of depression and anxiety and as I am gaining control over my life I see where I need improvement and I plan to do the work it takes to be the woman I know I am..... This is my fresh start.  Putting changes in place to give me freedom to be the wife, mother and friend I desire to be.  Putting my family first as I regain a relationship with God.  Not saying it is always going to be easy.  Just saying I am willing to do what needs to be done to regain the life and integrity I had before letting my emotions rule my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment