Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Facebook





Facebook can be a lot of fun.  I have all my church friends, some Georgia friends, family and even a couple of my husbands co workers in my friends list.  I can spend all day checking on what everyone is doing, and get feeling pretty lonely when there is no new activity.
I did something bad last night.  I posted about how bad my kids were.  Publicly humiliating them. During Bible study with Wyatt this morning, it was on love,
1 Cor 13:4-7 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

It made me deeply regret my post.  I apologized to them on their pages and posted this verse in my status saying...when I get frustrated with my boys instead of facebooking it, I will remember 1 Cor 13:4-7.  I thank God for my wonderful children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment