Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Making Changes

This is our Den...loving referred to as the blue livingroom or the play room.  Since Jesse spends 70% of his time in there I decided it should be his bedroom

All piled up so I could steam the carpet

All my books and  fireplace cover that was never attached

he loves the space

After my 72 hour journey to make this Jesse's room...first to go was the dilapidated couch

This poor wardrobe is 15 years old...My mom bought it for Wyatt's baby shower...still hanging in there despite the abuse.
Moved the entertainment center and removed all my books from there. 

His bed fit perfectly in the little nook.

This is about 2x as big as his old room...maybe a bit more.  I replaced the fire place cover with a baby gate, moved down his dressers too

Got 2 new fish and a hatching dino.

I didn't plan on buying this for him, but he wanted it so bad.  He benefited from my bottle return.


Next project is a dressing room for me....It will be nice to have full access to my things....

No comments:

Post a Comment