Thursday, July 26, 2012

When Toys Attack....




Zoobles are cute little toys that when closed they turn into a perfect little ball and they are spring action when you touch their little bottoms to something metal they pop to life.  Last night my youngest son, Jesse, somehow closed one on his upper eyelid.  He came to me crying as any three year old would and I was somewhere between panicked and amused. After about 2 minutes of trying to avoid laughter and to find something metal, I used a tiny paring knife that made the darn thing open and release his lid.... I wish I would have gotten a picture....but he was in pain and the top priority was to relieve that.
It is funny to thing, if it had been 17 years ago I would have most likely taken him to the ER. I am so thankful for my older sons who pretty much paved the way for my raising Jesse...My years of service as a practical nurse for my 20 and 14 year old kept me calm and I was able to rescue my son from the feared and dreaded Zooble attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment