Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Why Not Me?




In this day and age everything must have a diagnosis. After a few days in despair, then prayer, I feel I have been led to the answer. I regrettably report that I suffer from Why Not Me? Syndrome. The cure? God's grace and personal growth...I don't know when I got the idea in my mind that it has to be about me..It is time to stop asking why not and begin to ask what is He trying to refine in me?
I do realize that all I have been feeling lately really doesn't matter....the situation is what it is and my pain won't sway peoples hearts and toward me.  But I am in control of how I treat others around me.  How I can show love through respect to my husband and our sons.  I can befriend the friendless and lonely and I can stop feeling sorry for myself and stop acting poorly to situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment