Saturday, July 21, 2012

Colossians 3
23 
Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.
24 Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.[e] 25 But if you do what is wrong, you will be paid back for the wrong you have done. For God has no favorites.

This scripture came to mind as I, once again, cleaned up the kitchen and entertained Jesse while the others sat on their backsides watching Dr. Who...
I get down on myself and my life so often.  It can be a difficult walk, doing most things on my own...but then this verse came to mind and I realized I need to do my chores and house hold duties including loving my family and raising Jesse as a labor for the Lord....Especially on the nights is not easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment