Saturday, August 11, 2012

Sad Face




I am struggling with depression and anxiety again.  Everything seemed to be getting better, but the last few weeks I have been slipping into darkness.  I fight it...I count blessings, exercise, try and engage in projects that excite me, spend time with the kids, search for ways to encourage others and get my mind off myself.  I guess I am going to have to contact my doctor.  Really don't want to do that as I have been working to reduce medications and I am sure increasing will be the answer she gives me.  Now that my vitamin deficiency has been corrected and thyroid issues addressed I guess it is time to reevaluate the depression. For now I will keep plugging alone...cherishing the good days and managing the bad ones....

No comments:

Post a Comment