Thursday, August 9, 2012


The last few weeks have been unreasonable. I bring it on myself trying to pack in too much work in one day. Why do I do it? A number of reasons. But I am only going to list a few.
I want to bless my family. Working hard hard gives me a sense of accomplishment. I take pride in my home and it makes me feel important to have a clean and orderly home. I want Doug to be proud of me and I feel when I have worked as hard as he does he appriecates my efforts.
I find it sad that I get my identity from being a good house keeper and mother. But that is what I am. Who I am is still a mistery. In this struggle to be a good everything I find myself exhausted in my body, my mind and even in my spirit. All I know to do is keep plugging along...maybe some balance will manage to surface when I least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment