Monday, November 14, 2011

Oh Happiness!

Today I am happy.  No reason for it, I just feel satisfied in my life.  Yesterday Wyatt and I had a date.  We went to see the new Adam Sandler movie Jack and Jill.  It was rated PG and it had nothing in it that would embarrass me watching it with my 13 year old son.  After the movie we went to Wal-mart for groceries and bought Deathly Hallows Part 2.  This concludes the Harry Potter saga and although they messed a few important events up, it was very well done.  Most of the time being a book reader really messes the movies up for me.  I read the last Twilight book and can already see major discrepancies just from the preview.  I still plan to go see it hoping there is not too much artistic license taken.
I had a dentist appointment this morning and an eye appointment this afternoon.  I am hoping this is the last contact change.  He moved me to a Bausch and Lomb toric.  It seems to fit better and therefore I can see better.  Another appointment on Monday to check it and see if we have finally found a match for me....
Doug, Wyatt, Jesse and I had a yummy baked chicken supper with whole corn, winter squash and rice.  Doug has left for work and the boys and I are settling in for the evening.  Stinky Jesse needs a bath tonight.  I have been a bad mom and have not given him one this weekend.  What a blessing my lovely sons are.

No comments:

Post a Comment