Tuesday, November 1, 2011

First Day of November

He fell asleep less than a mile from home

Another month has flown by.  It was hard to believe that it was Fall already, now Halloween has past and we are entering the Holiday season.  Jesse had a ball Trick or Treating.  He is almost three so he really knew what it was about and quickly caught on to the door to door begging.  He had "trick or treat" and "thank you" to an art.  Everyone thought my little Robin (Boy Wonder) was adorable and well as polite.
Wyatt stayed home. He had a bad sore throat and fever.  If I knew in advance Jesse was going to get sick I would have kept him home.  We were up twice in the middle of the night taking breathing treatments.  It was a blessing to have the nebulizer, if it were not for that we would have been in the ER.  He is doing better today, playing with his older brother and making his usual demands on me.  Wyatt is feeling well enough to aggravate him and making my afternoon less than pleasant.
Jesse and I are entering a new phase in his life...he has not quite outgrown the need for a nap, but if he takes one I have a difficulty getting him to sleep at night.  I take it day by day and if he is too miserable he gets a nap. 
Ready or not here comes winter....I hope I handle it better than in the last few years.  Battling depression can be enough of a challenge without months of cold and snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment