Saturday, November 12, 2011



Dancing (living a life of optimism) is a choice or so one would believe.  I do well making the choice for a few weeks at a time and then whatever it is inside of me takes over and simply making it through a day is exhausting.  I am fighting for my life this week.  The depression and loneliness is raging.  I have a good life, I have a husband who loves me and sons who adore me.  I believe in Jesus and that he loves me.  Roof over my head, food in the cabinets, for the most past we are healthy.  What do I have to be sad about? Nothing I suppose, so feeling this way brings on a bit of guilt and confusion.  I have to wonder if I am really messes up or if everyone secretly feels this way.  Is this a normal human feeling and I am one of the few that wears my heart on my sleeve and allows my weaknesses to show?  Not that I want others to feel this way, but it would be nice to know if they do, that I am not alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment