Thursday, November 3, 2011

Keep Trying...

A nights rest helped me to feel better today.  I hate it when I doubt God. A Christian for almost 19 years and I am still struggling.  I had a dream last week that a church member asked me if I was really saved.  Sometimes I have to wonder that myself.  But I know the truth is I am...even though I don't embrace the love he has for me or hold the passion for Him that others do.  I am still learning, believing and working towards understanding the Father- daughter dynamic. How my son has so much faith being raised by me is a wonder.  We text last night and his second semester at Elim seems impossible, but he is a man of faith and he believes God is going to come through for him.  I am trying to believe that however it works out, it is all in God's plan and God is good.  Maybe He is using this to build my faith?  Maybe it is just life?  Whatever it is I just want what is best for my son's life.

Yesterday is gone, yesterdays doubts and failures are over.  God's grace is beautiful, he renews my strength and give me a do over every day.  Chin up Sheron, make today matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment