Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Richest Woman In Morrisville



It has been a lovely day.  Of course Wyatt was the first to wish me a happy birthday.  Then I spent the morning at story hour with my three year old and then we went to Pri and Zion's for lunch.  Since we are both watching our calories and choosing healthier life styles, she made me vegetable soup and a no bake chocolate pumpkin pie.  I stuffed mini bell peppers with a ham salad made with lean ham with light sour cream for the binder. She spoiled me with a necklace and earring set her mother made and Endless Love lotion from Victoria Secrets.  She is such a blessing in my life....


My husband was awake when I returned home and we spent a few minutes together before he went upstairs to go back to sleep.  He gave me a sweet and funny card and Sons of Anarchy season 2 on DVD....he is taking it back in the morning and getting me season 3.  I love my bad biker boys and already have season one and 2.  He tried and him thinking of me was more important than any gift. A bit later my friend Mart came by. She doesn't realize it is my birthday and I didn't tell her...I just wanted to enjoy her company  I made her lunch and we caught up on our lives.
I was truly overwhelmed by the birthday wishes and beautiful comments from friends and family.  Although I have not heard from one person I want to the most, I understand that college keeps him busy and it is okay that I slipped his mind. I know how much my son loves me and I am blessed by him.
It has been a blissful day....

No comments:

Post a Comment