Sunday, January 8, 2012

Goodbye Again



Doug left about 4:30 to take AJ and Emily Karaman back to Elim Bible Institute.  His leaving effects my mood.  Some people don't understand the grief I feel when I part from him, but it also mixed with pride and happiness for him taking steps to live his life on his own.  No financial aid came through to help him so he is going back  this semester owing money.  Hopefully he will be able to get a job this time.  He finds study difficult without working.

Wyatt is gone to the church's youth group and Jesse and I just finished up supper. I have an incredible amount of work to do.  I am so overwhelmed that I don't know where to start. Jesse is so demanding.  It is a constant get me this, I want to watch that..MOMMY! Tonight I have no energy or ambition. I wish I knew what was wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment