Monday, January 2, 2012

Making Plans



I want to call Crouse Community Center sometime tomorrow.  I feel like I should be doing more to help the community.  I have a few hours on Mondays I could dedicate to help out in our local residential home. I also thought it could be an outlet for Jesse as well.  He, of course, would go at a different time than my volunteer hours as I want it to be about the residents, not Jesse. I am sure they could find something for me to do to help out. 
Jesse has his well child check tomorrow as well so I will have to make an effort to call the center.  This is something that has been on my heart for a long time as well as hooking up with the BASIC college kids and volunteering at the high school. After my pitty party last night I came to the conclusion that I can sit and cry or step out and make a difference in the lives of people both young and old.

No comments:

Post a Comment