Sunday, January 1, 2012



Loneliness is just part of life.  Everyone is touched by it at some point in time.  It is, I think, normal to feel a sense of loneliness from time to time. The problem with me is I feel alone about 90% of the time.  I can have a great need to have some time home alone and feel the "something is missing" emotion until my family returns.   I have a life in many ways could be envied yet, I have the feeling of loneliness even with a houseful of people, sitting in my church, even surrounded by friends...I know the truth, I am loved and I know how blessed I am with a beautiful family, healthy children and many friends. Even with all I have I still feel alone and usually sad.
I have an outgoing personality, maybe I need to put it to work and reach out to the truly lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment