Monday, July 4, 2011

Homesickness has Won



As lovely as being home in the South has been.  A wonderful time with my siblings and family. The boys and I are home sick.  Jesse asks for his daddy often and Wyatt is missing his normal life including his brother and father.  I never thought that I would miss my husband this much. I guess the saying is true...Home is where the heart is.  Seeing how a piece of my heart is in both places I get to go home and come home.  We have chosen to change or reservations and leave this Sunday instead of next. I can hardly wait to sleep in my own bed, be in the arms of my husband, work in my yard and garden and take care of my own household. These will be my last few weeks with AJ as well.  He will be leaving for Elim this fall. I am very proud of him, but not ready for my first born to leave the nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment