Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blog Names????!!!!!



As you can tell I am having a very hard time naming my blog.  Any suggestions???

I want it to tell something about me...this is life.  It is the stories, memories (and occasional opinions) that happen in my life and the life of the 4 most important men in my life...My relationship the Lord.  His grace and mercy that has saved me yet again from myself...does anyone read it? Who knows!...but whether people grace me with their read or not, I still want it to be something I can be proud of...

I have been:
Crazed Musings of a Modern Housewife
Amazing Journey of a Modern Housewife
Not Your Average Desperate Housewife
As I Dance My Way Through It
As I Blog My Way Through it
I'll Dance My Way Through it

HELP!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I actually liked "Not Your Average Desperate Housewife" the best

    For short and catchy try "Snow Peach"

    ReplyDelete