Monday, July 25, 2011

Customer Care



We have been Verizon customers for at least 10 years.  Thus far we have experienced good service with a decent package plan.  We have four phones all together.  Wyatt was having problems with the back of his LG Cosmos falling off in  his hand causing the phone to drop resulting in a cracked battery and a cracked screen.  I am assuming it is due to the faulty fit of the backing that customer service was willing to replace the phone, battery and backing instead of the only battery and back.  I understand if it would have been for a reason other than the backing being faulty, it would not have been covered by the warranty. It is nice to have a company that is willing to work with their customers.  I too had to replace my LG ev3 for minor flaws that caused inconvenience. I love my phone, it has all the features I need so I do not plan to upgrade anytime soon.  If I find I need internet access it is fully capable, all I would need is a data package.  Since I am a stay at home mom, I have full access to the internet at my finger tips. No need for it in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment