Wednesday, June 5, 2013




I'm just feeling lonely today....I have been sick with a rather nasty cold the last couple of days.  Today is the first day I have been awake and functional.  Poor Jesse was cared for, but just necessities.  He sat on the couch with me while I slept and when a Netflix show ended he would wake me to start a new one.
Today I feel uncertain about our future.  Jesse starts Pre K in the Fall but it is only half days and not enough time to find work....I have heard of part time but I cannot think of anywhere that would hire me for 2.5 hours a week day.  I like being the stay at home mom...and eventually just a housewife...but at the same time I would like to bring an income into the house just to help make it stretch to the next week.  It has to be hard to work as many hours as Doug does and have nothing to show for it. He was really down when he went to bed today...

No comments:

Post a Comment