Thursday, June 27, 2013

Here is MY Dilemma


Picture from Cami Shaper Official Site


As the other post states I ordered the Product Cami Shaper....They came yesterday....so I must have been wrong in accusing CS of lying about the shipment.  I do have a bad taste in my mouth toward the company and how Customer service is ran.   My choices are....Take leap, try the product and if I hate them return them. If I don't like them absorb the shipping charges to return or exchange for another size. Or waver on the safe side refuse shipment (take them unopened to the post office) and have my credit card help me with the charges.  I have read numerous bad reviews sprinkled with a few rave reviews...
I am not expecting a miracle...my concerns are not that I won't look 2 sizes smaller...I really don't expect that...what I'm afraid of is the cami will ride up or there will not be enough support (I wear a D Cup).

Decisions decisions....

No comments:

Post a Comment