Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sponge Brain




I'm in the middle of an anxiety attack. I feel not only confusion, depression and stress but all this is accompanied by the inability to think properly and physical pain.  Especially in my joints as if everything is trying to fall apart.  I look normal, but I feel far from it. I wish I knew what my triggers are for this issue in my life.  If I could figure out that out I might could head off the symptoms before I get to the point of needing a rescue drug and a quiet room.  They are getting fewer and further between and I truly believe there will be a time in my life when I am fully delivered from this and not something I just have to manage.  For now I will do whatever it takes to keep life as normal a possible and I make my way through them...




1 comment: