Monday, February 4, 2013

Rechanneling




Today has been a ridiculously stressful. Wyatt is home from school due to illness.  My husband was sick yesterday with the same symptoms, my house is mess, no matter how many times I ask there is no help from my older sons. The cats decided they wanted to use laundry waiting for the washer for their littler box...now I have clothing covered in cat urine...after changing out the litter and starting the laundry, I find myself at the kitchen sink elbow deep in hot water with my anger beginning to boil.
I have to make the choice to explode...yell at the boys which I have found does nothing to help the problem, or I can find a way to rechannel the stress into something positive...sounds simple but it is not...it works but I find myself having to do it again in again...God give me strength...

No comments:

Post a Comment