Monday, February 11, 2013

Making Preparations


In Real life Bill is the eldest, followed by Karen and I am the baby of the family


This coming week will be a real work week for me.  This coming Saturday morning my brother and sister will start their 1000 mile journey to visit me.  They are my only family and my closest friends, I know they don't expect perfection from me but I want to do everything in my power to have the house clean, organized and comfortable.  Bill will literally bunk in with Wyatt and Karen will take Jesse's bed.  Need to clean and dust, make sure clean sheets are on the beds, plenty of towels in the bathroom and shopping done for comfort foods.  Looking forward to their visit. Bill has not been here since 2000 and Karen's last visit was for the birth of Jesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment