Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Good Year....


...And it is not even March!



So far I have had a romantic mini vacation, a visit from my brother and sister, new computer and a new business venture. A little nervous about the business, but my friend's husband researched it to death, presented it to me, after prayer I researched it myself, got my husband's support (and financial backing) and now I am an Ambit Energy Consultant.  My first experience with direct sales was with a company called The Pampered Chef.  With that I went into people's homes to prepare a dish that highlighted the tools I was trying to sale.  I was reasonably successful managing to keep my business a float in a competitive market even during a personal illness.  With Ambit there is no need to door to door, hit people up for leads or make cold calls. I start with people I know show them how I can save them money on electricity or natural gas, and then move outward to acquaintances and then friends of friends eventually I'll be comfortable enough to talk to anyone...



In signing up for Ambit I was able to help my friend meet his goals and grow his business, I have switched service to Ambit to save on our house hold budget, I get to help others learn how to save on their own monthly expenses as well as giving my husband tax deductions. Of course I have high hopes of success. If I do well I will not be the first.  I want to work hard and be the exception. Not struggling consultant. I want to make to this for myself and to show my husband he didn't make a mistake taking a chance on me and my latest ambition.
Ambit is currently providing energy in the form of Electricity, Wind energy and natural gas to California, Connecticut, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington D.C. Eventually it will come to my home state of Georgia which will open a new market for me. A new task to focus on, new goals to set my sights on and reach for...

Energy Needs
http://sheronsmith.joinambit.com
Business Opportunity
http://sheronsmith.ambitenergy.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment