Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day





It is no secret that I am not a fan of President Obama.  I actually cried when he took the title of Commander and Chief.  Although I am not in love with Mitt Romney, I once again find myself casting a vote for who I feel is the best of the two evils.  As the day unfolds into night (or maybe tomorrow morning) I will watch as the future of our country unfolds and we get an official count on who our country chooses to believe is the best person for the job....

What I see is telling me this worlds going crazy But what is real says God's still on His throne What I'll need is to remember one thing That the Lord of the gentle breeze is Lord of the rough and tumble And He is the King of the Jungle
~Steven Curtis Chapman




No comments:

Post a Comment