Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's Up to Me...




It's my choice I can sit and be miserable in my circumstances or I can change my attitude...the circumstances are not going to change...Jesse will be home with me until next Fall at the earliest.  I can choose to settle in and be happy in the life that I picked to live (housewife and mother) and bless the ones I love or continue in self abuse over what I can't be or can't help with.  I think I am going to deal with the fact I cannot do everything, instead, do what I can...Tighten up the belt and figure creative ways to make a dime from a nickel, keep the home fabulous, cook yummy meals and educate Jesse....Mondays are my day off unless I have to keep an appointment the day will be earmarked to spend time with Doug and preschool  3- 4 mornings a week. I'm all set up with Crayola, Play Doh, colored pencils, work sheets, tons of books and Before Five in a Row.
My hope is to find happiness that I have been missing instead of grasping at ghosts and impossible goals to fill my desires....



No comments:

Post a Comment