Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Self Control




: restraint exercised over one's own impulses, emotions, or desires....

I am trying to exercise self-control.  Started the morning with healthy choices, only one cup of coffee, 16 ounces of water, 40 minutes on the elliptical and 2 sets of  7 core strengthening exercises.  Here it is... A little after eleven o'clock am and I am already wanting lunch.  I have no idea what to make for myself since I have not been grocery shopping.  Most of the healthier foods have been served.  There are more of the convenience foods that are higher in calories and lower in nutrition.  I just have to stick to my program and do the very best I can with what I have....


When you look like this...but...



Want to look like this....one must practice self-control

No comments:

Post a Comment