Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chuck E Cheese's

Where Kids of All Ages Can Play
Spent the day with my loves.  Jesse, Priscylla and Zion. Took Pri to Old Navy, then we played at Chuck E Cheese's, Fed the boys at McDonald's and stopped by Big Apple Music and bought AJ's birthday gift.  I found a used Yamaha keyboard for $50.00.  It is kind of funny because I told Pri that if I found one at that price I was going to get it for him.  It was as if it was waiting for me to come in and buy it.  God is good like that.  He knew it was my desire to get one for AJ and I needed a good price.  Now he can practice piano this summer as  well as being easily moved with him to school or to his apartment when the time comes.  He plans to have an associates degree in music when he graduates from Elim Bible Institute.
I try not to think on when the Nascimento's relocate.  They don't plan to stay in NY indefinitely, but they are here now and I plan to live everyday as if they will always be my neighbors and friends.  No matter where they go, Pri and Zion will always be a part of my life. For me, she is a cross between a baby sister and a daughter (both I have never had) and I adore her. Little Zion is 3 months older than Jesse and they are absolutely adorable together.  They play (and fight) well and they love each other.  My life has been so blessed by this beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment