Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday AJ


Amazing Love


A few days old

Twenty years ago today I was blessed with my first born son, Albert J Smith. I am flooded with memories of his young life as I reflect on the last 2 decades that he has been in this world. An amazing gift to my husband and myself and to the community as he enters adulthood in love with God and on fire to serve Him.  Thank You Father for giving me my sons and for the special untouchable bond I have with A.J. 



This is his second birthday separated from us.  A few years ago he went to Scotland on a missions trip with his youth group.  Today he is away at college and will  be until sometime in May.  He and his "Elim" family have a celebration planned for the weekend and we will celebrate with him when he comes home at the end of the semester.



 Happy Birthday Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment