Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Off



Weekend off...it was not planned...not much of the last few days have been.  A spur of the moment trip to the zoo, a visit with Pri on a Friday morning  or a trip to the grocery store that afternoon.
Because my knee was bothering me I decided to take Friday off from exercise...Saturday was busy (again unplanned) and today I woke with yet another headache and a bout of vertigo.  I completely gave into temptation devouring toll house cookies and french fries.
This is the first time in a very long time I have taken healthy eating and exercising seriously.  Yeah, I took the weekend off, but I am ready to get right back to it tomorrow morning.  Who knows the little break might actually help in the long run. Too many days of restricted calories and exercise can make a body rebel.  For tonight I am going to soak in a hot bath and treat myself to a pedicure and try to remember that health and vitality is as important as my clothing size.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment