Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hands Off???!!!

Chris, AJ and Ian


As a parent, anytime one of my kids need help or support, I want to rush in and be whatever it is that they need.  For some reason every effort I have tried to be there for my eldest has failed...I feel a sense that I should take the hands off approach with the money he needs for school.  I have tried everything I know to do to help him and none have panned out very well.  I have tried to find work, sell personal items and my sister has attempted a fund raiser to get the 4 grand he needs. I am feeling that I need to let go and let it be between God and AJ.  I feel it has to do with AJ's faith.....I will continue to be prayerful and obedient if something He asks me to do something well, then  I'll do my best to oblige.  Sometimes the best thing to do is nothing at all (?).

No comments:

Post a Comment