Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feeling Better



A good nights sleep helped a lot.  I got to spend the day with Wyatt, Jesse, Pri and Zion.  Reality Check (The NY state youth movement against the marketing practices of the tobacco industry) gave Wyatt gift cards to purchase dress clothes he will need occasionally as part of the organization, the five of us spent the morning at Sangertown Mall.
Wyatt is a beautiful person.  He is kind hearted, loyal and openly affectionate. We spent time together watching Moneyball and eating Frosted Mini Wheats.  He has such a big part of my heart.
I guess it comes a time in everyone's life when hindsight kicks in.  Yes, I should have went to college when life was simpler, those years between marriage and AJ, but I didn't. At this point in my life, I don't see higher education as a option.  Money is the biggest factor and then there is Jesse.  If money was not in the equation online classes would be possible and maybe go to a physical school when Jesse begins his school career.  But I think what will happen is, he will start school and I will go back to a mindless job hopefully making more than minimum wage.  That used to be enough for me, just doing what I can and be the best at whatever that is that I am doing.  Wish I knew why I am so unsatisfied these days....
I miss Keri.  Still not 100 percent sure what happened...all I do know is it was not a pretty situation and I cannot let myself be that vulnerable to another human being. I guess blood is thicker than friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment