Sunday, October 23, 2011

Three and a Half Men ( - one)



I am overwhelmed by the love I have for the men in my life.  I am thankful to have Wyatt and Jesse home with me and know if all things remain equal, Wyatt will be here at least four more years and Jesse well a really long time.  I am missing AJ terribly tonight.  I looked at some pictures of my grown son on Facebook and feel such pride and happiness for his life and future...but heart sick at the same time.  I am missing him terribly.
Doug,Wyatt, Jesse and me decorated Halloween cookies last night.  It was a fun family time for us. I have pictures on my facebook album Fabulous Fall.
I boxed up a dozen Halloween and a dozen Toll House as well as a couple of his favorite DVDs and a card to mail him for a special treat.  There is very little time that he is not on my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment