Monday, October 24, 2011

Productive Busy



I am beginning to feel better again.  It happens to be the week of the month that every hormone in my body wants to go haywire.  I felt some stress, has been a busy day.  Just getting my stuff ready for cake class is a job in itself and I managed to clean, shower, get supper in the crock pot, feed Jesse, get him down for his nap and go for my eye exam.  I have had contacts for a week.  The fit seems fine but I had some difficulty with my site.  So we are going to try mono vision.  They seemed fine in the office until I had to take them out for my eye exam.  I'll put them in tomorrow after letting my eyes recover from dilation. Keeping my fingers crossed that they will right.
This is the last night of cake class. I am really happy I took them, but relieved it is over..  It has only been eight weeks, but all the preparations, getting the kids to Irene's house, 40 minute drive and expense...well let just leave it as I am relieved.  If I take anymore I will do it after the first of the year or even summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment