Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Progression (revisited)

Graduated Basic Cake Decorating Classes and have Gum Paste & Fondant Classes under my belt. Here are my cakes from first to last.  I have to laugh at myself when I look back on my first cakes...

 

First decorated cake for church Baptism

 
Class cake from Basic Cake Decorating Class

 

Third cake. Thomas the Tank for my friend Pri's son Zion

 

Forth cake for my friend Irene's daughter Sarah

 

Fifth cake for my friend Keri's father

 

Cake number six. My class project cake

 

"Graduation Day" from Basic Cake Decorating Class

 

Cake 7 for my very close friend Paula

 

Eighth cake "Totally Spies! In Paris" birthday cake for my friend Heather's Daughter Hailey

 
Project from class one of Gum paste and Fondant

 
Just for fun I made a fondant daisy

 
Second Project from Gum Paste and Fondant class. Rose, carnation and lily

Just for fun- Sleepy Hollow cake


Wishing Well Cake for my friend Heather 

Project cake from Gum paste and Fondant class

Pri's birthday cake. This one is a little different. Brazilian Chocolate cake with cherry and semisweet filling, semisweet glaze and gumpaste flowers

My son Wyatt's cup cakes for his costume party

Ghost cake for my parent in law -design found on MyCakeClass blog


No comments:

Post a Comment