Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rain Rain Go Away



It has been raining every night for the past week or so.  I am not able to get my grass cut due to it.  I am about sick of the soggy yard.  The upside of the wet ground is it make hoeing out the grass and weeds around my raised garden box a lot easier. I have the are in the back left to prepare and then we will move the fence to the outer edges of the black plastic.  Against the fence will be peppers, tomatoes and cucumbers. Not sure what else I want to plant in the main garden area. 

Jesse and I went to the dump for a load of mulch.  I have so much to so, so much to work on and accomplish.  I spent the last of Doug's paycheck on items at walmart.  We had to have diapers, pet food, people food for the annual softball game on Monday and I splurged on a few things like bird feeder and stand, hummingbird feeder, bubbles, few grocery items and a clean tee shirt for Jesse.

Daily I gain ground in overcoming my depression and anxiety.  As I do give some credit to my caregivers and medications. I know the key to the turn around is putting God back in my life, daily seeking him. Also continuing to stay away from things that distract me from my relationship with him. And gratefully giving my love and attention to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment