Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Newest Mission


Really bad, but funny


This weekend my husband showed classic signs of depression.  I was very worried and because of that I have decided that he needs to be a priority in my life.  He is in a job that he is less than happy in, yet he goes everyday and pushes through his occupation.  He is a dedicated person and would never let our family down by not providing for us financially.  I am doing everything in my power to make his home life pleasant.  I will do my best to be home when he gets home to spend some quality time with him as well as care for our house, kids and cooking hearty meals. I know it sounds like I am putting too much on my and I may be, but for now this man needs to know how much he is loved and for him and his Love Language (Five Love Languages by Gary Chapman) are quality time and physical touch.  Having that knowledge helps me to know what makes him feel appreciated.

Interesting Redbook article : What Men Want-How to Romance a Man

No comments:

Post a Comment