Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wasted Copay???!!!


A laundry list of symptoms and nothing to treat....I actually am pretty healthy (that's cool)...just chronically tired and wanting to sleep 14 hours out of a day.  I don't want anything to be wrong, but I am a little frustrated to feel this bad and not know why.  The ear has to do with sinus and a few days of taking Sudafed regularly should dry it out...blood work tomorrow several tests, but the funny one is to rule out Mono...Don't know why I find that amusing.
Jesse threw an impressive fit in the parking lot of the grocery store.  Wyatt needed me to drive him around to look for his first job and Jesse cried and begged till I gave in and bought pizza.  The boys are having that for supper and Doug and I Haddock.  Counting down the minutes till bedtime.....

No comments:

Post a Comment