Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Seeing Results



I have made some changes in my life.  Have finally committed to eating right and daily exercise, spending more time with my boys and doing a better job supervising Wyatt with his homework and chores.  Thinking more positively about my life and choices that I have made and striving to be a more supportive and loving person.  I have lost 8 pounds, my boys are even more loving toward me and each other (sometimes not so much each other), the house is cleaner and I am more continent and less stressed out about finances. And I am more outgoing these days.  Instead of getting him rides I have began driving Wyatt and some of his friends to youth on Sunday night.  The changes I have implemented is not always easy.  But I have found most things worth while can be challenging.  I know that I will find a balance to it all.
I am also feeling more at ease with my spiritual life.  I have never wanted to be a "Sunday Christian".  The last few years I have been just that. I feel a drawing to the Lord that is unmistakeable and I feel impressed upon to just do it...just pray and read the Bible even though most of  the time it feels strange and unnatural...in time it will feel normal, just like my exercise.  I find myself looking forward to it and I believe in time, time with God will be the same.  

No comments:

Post a Comment